Five Virtues on Retreat
☆ NO HARMING LIVING BEINGS,
☆ NO STEALING,
☆ NO SEX / PHYSICAL CONTACT,
☆ NO HARMFUL SPEECH
☆ NO ALCOHOL OR DRUGS.
- Our day will start at 5:30am.
- No singing/chanting, music, drumming, dancing or entertainments.
- We follow the monastic dress code, no shorts, skirts or tights – please, wear long pants and shirts with sleeves, short or long
- No swimming, sunbathing or nudity, no books, phones or internet
- We invite people who seriously want to understand the meaning of existence and their mind. Note, it’s not a holiday – it’s a serious practice